Missing a lot of things

I miss a lot of things over here
Its far too lonely over here
Like walking through an empty fair
Returning to strangers the blank stare
I have learnt new words
Alone, Lost and Anxious

Then I close my eyes and think

Of all the happiness that came my way
And made me feel good for a day
'cos I hold so many things close to my heart
I seemed to have mastered this art
Some expressed but most unsaid
I am afraid or am I scared?
Tried really hard to put to word
But miserably I failed
So to my thoughts I taught
To stay in my heart
But they too rebel at times
And find their way out through my eyes
Yeah I am missing a lot
Cause it ain't here
And nothing really matters
Without you being near.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paradhin Aahe Jagati Putra Manavacha

संदीप खरेच्या कविता

Trip to Karde